Celebrating the music from one of the greatest artists of our time, Someone Like You: The Adele Songbook is now touring the UK with one of the leading Adele tribute singers: Kate Markham.
With dates planned through the end of 2018, the tour will make stops in Glasgow, Warwickshire, Brighton, Birmingham, Manchester, Harlow, Southport, Portsmouth, Oxford, York, Stoke on Trent, and more.
Kate Markham, featured on the BBC’s Adele Special, does a stunning job recreating the magic of Adele’s record-breaking albums. Audiences will hear “Make You Feel My Love,” “Chasing Pavements,” “Rolling in the Deep,” “Set Fire to the Rain,” “Hello,” “Someone Like You,” and more.
Katie was hand-picked by Adele on the Adele Special. Her charisma on stage and her show-stopping voice makes for an unforgettable show.
Someone Like You’s band and crew includes:
- Drew Lowe on guitar. Drew has been playing guitar since the age of 7. He trained at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Surrey, and has worked with a wide range of artists, including Boy George, West End stars and Cleo Higgins.
- Liam Holmes on keyboards and as musical director. Liam earned his degree in music from Cardiff University. His theatre credits include Jesus Christ Superstar, We Will Rock You, Sweeney Todd, The Last Five Years, Sister Act, Kiss Me Kate, The Pirates of Penzance, Hello Dolly, Guys & Dolls, That’ll Be The Day, Bohemian Rhapsody, American Anthems and more. He has worked with a wide range of famous artists, including Gareth Gates, Danyl Johnson, Lorna Luft, Joe McElderry, Rachel Tucker and more.
- Johnny Brister on drums.
- Mary Garbe on backing vocals. Mary has more than a decade of experience in the industry. Her theatre credits include Sweeny Todd and RENT.
- Mike Kenna on bass guitar. Mike trained at Guildford’s Academy of Contemporary Music. He has worked with Dee Dee Loves Me, Alex Green, Geneva, Matt Maltese, Shem, Steve Young and other well-known artists.
- Natalie Smith on backing vocals. Natalie’s theatre credits include Chicago, The Producers, Footloose and Guys and Dolls. She has also written songs for several UK artists, including Oliver Heldens, Stooshe and Wideboys.
Other members of the crew include:
- Anais Laugenie on cello.
- Sophie Poteratchi on violin.
- Sophie Belifante on violin.
- Jamie Conlon as assistant sound engineer.
- Adey Osbourne as technical director.
- Tom Silk as lighting engineer.
Adele rose to fame in 2008 with the release of her album 19, which featured her first song, “Hometown Glory.” Since the start of her career, Adele has sold more than 100 million records, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time.